If someone asks you to pay for your space outside of Occupyd and using alternative charging methods (e.g. a bank transfer), you should report the user immediately. Let us know here
- We want to have a long-term relationship with you and grow together! If you already got a booking request, this is just the first of many qualified leads we can bring to you.
- Booking through Occupyd validates the user better and makes you safer as there is a Cancellations and Refunds policy and Occupyd support.
- The more you use Occupyd, the more exposure we will give to your listing.
Some fees are paid in person
Most of the time, the entire cost of the booking will be paid through the Occupyd secure payment system. However, there are some fees that can be collected in person:
- Security deposits: a refundable deposit that can be used to cover any damage that occurs during the stay
- Utility fee: these are charges for the use of utilities like water or electricity during a stay
- Extra storage fee: some spaces have extra storage for those Space Seekers who need it.
We ask Space Owners to communicate these additional fees before a Space Seeker request to book.
Report requests for off-site payment
If a user asks you to pay off-site or through another company, report it to us. Remember, we’re unable to apply our Cancellation and Refunds policy to booking payments that take place outside of Occupyd.