Occupyd offers a way for you to get paid directly into your bank account. It means your bookings will be set up with our secure payment system.
Your earnings will be transferred to your bank account up to seven days after the end of the period in which the booking was made, the check out date.
If the booking is longer than one calendar month, the payment will be made in the last working day of each month, and you’ll continue to get paid on that date until the end of the booking.
A summary of your payments can be found in your bookings dashboard.
Setting up your payout account
We’ve integrated Stripe, so you can be sure that the process is safe and seamless. This also guarantees you’ll always get paid on time.
You have to ensure that you setup a payout account for this.
To set up your payout account with our payment provider, Stripe, you might need to present additional documents – such as proof of address and ID.
This additional verification is not so fun, we know. But it is essential and helps to improve security and prevent fraud.
Creating a Stripe account:
- Go to your bookings dashboard and click “edit my payout account”
- Follow the instructions provided by Stripe
- Upload the relevant documents
- We want to have a long-term relationship with you and grow together! If you already got a booking request, this was just the first of many qualified leads we can bring to you.
- Booking through Occupyd validates the Space Owner better and makes you safer as there is a Cancellations and Refunds policy and Occupyd support
- The more you use Occupyd, the more exposure we will give to your listing.