After months of DIY disasters, your business will be very busy when it reopens – we can’t wait, right?
It’ll be essential to have chair, space or room renters to make the most out of your space whilst extending your opening hours as much as possible.
Think about it – you’ll need to… 💭
- Safely spread customers throughout the day
- Ensure there is enough distance between each client and time to clean the space
- Keep your very necessary work-life balance (essential to the success of your business)
That’s why, more than never, it’s important to find qualified professionals to rent your chair, space or room, so your business can meet the demand and have enough professionals during the extended opening hours. Occupyd is here to help you with that!
Here’re some important advices on having chair, space and room renters 🛎️
- It’s advisable to be fair with the price during these challenging times – you want this relationship to be successful and, remember, you can always increase it again
- Make sure they know and follow the health and safety measures of your business
- You must tell renters in writing that they cannot work if they have coronavirus symptoms or if anyone they live with is unwell
- It’s reasonable you require they have their own personal protective equipment (PPE)
- You two will be buzzing to be back to work – so have some fun and create a nice relationship with the Occupier (following all safety measures, of course ☺️)
List your space for free, so you can get ready to reopen your doors when it’s safe to do so!