Deciding how much you’re going to charge when reopening salons is a crucial decision to get right!
There’re some factors that you’ve always considered:
- Your business location
- Your target market – are you going for high-volume turnover or the luxury end of the market
- The range and type of services you offer
However, because of COVID-19, you might need to readjust your prices also based on:
- The additional time that is needed to clean
- The lower capacity of customer and staff at a time so they can be at least 2 meters apart – read more about it here
- Costs for face masks, disinfection gel, gloves and all necessary PPE items
The good news is that the raise of prices seems to make sense to clients and they are happy to pay extra. If you do choose to raise your prices, just make sure all your staff will be able to explain the reasons to avoid confusion.
Are you all set to make extra income with Occupyd when it’s safe to open again? Get ready to the high demand for renting beauty, barbershop and treatment rooms that will be back when we go through this. List your space today!