Building an enticing listing starts with a clear title and great photos. A complete listing will make your space stand out and get more booking requests.
We’ve put together some tips to help make your listing as attractive as possible and get more booking requests.
Here are some ways to improve your listing:
- Title: make sure you include relevant keywords for your listing (i.e. Bright commercial Kitchen in Chelsea or Modern Hair Salon in Bethnal Green). Avoid brand names or words that are unhelpful to the ‘searchability’ of your listing.
- Amenities and equipment: List your amenities and equipment in detail, this will save you answering unnecessary questions about your space and will act as a pre-approval for enquiries.
- Photos: this one is of highest importance, your photos are the Space Seeker’s first impression of your space. Follow the tips bellow for creating good photos:
- Phones can become smudged and dirty very easily, use a tissue or cloth to clean it properly before shooting.
- Play around with high and low level angles that can change the perspective of the space.
- You can take great photos using your smartphone – – don’t forget the details!
- Description: update the description to ensure it accurately describes your space whilst highlighting what makes it great.
Remember to keep your listing always up to date to reflect what is available in your workspace.
How can I edit my listing?
- Go to your Account dashboard
- Scroll down to ‘My listings’
- Click ‘Edit’
These are the best practices and helpful tips to boost your space listing. Introduce a few of them to your listing and get more requests.