Occupyd Space Owner
Flexible bookings that allow you to rent out commercial spaces with confidence.
What our Space Owners say
If you’ve got available kitchen space, you’d be crazy not to use the service.
Occupyd has given me a platform for people to find my space. I was kind of invisible before, so now I’m getting enquiries every week.
I’m being connected with the right people and I had some nice enquiries through Occupyd.
Sign up for free.
Occupyd charges you nothing to be part of this community. List your space for free 👇
Your questions answered
We strive to make Occupyd a safe place to provide space. However, if for any reason any of the Covered Items* in your space becomes lost, damaged or stolen as a result of a Covered loss* whilst you are renting space out through the Occupyd platform, we are here for you.
If a user damages your space or item(s) are lost, damaged or stolen whilst you are hiring your space out and the user doesn’t reimburse you, you may be covered up with the Occupyd Guarantee.
- Evidence must be provided that a resolution was unable to be achieved between both parties. If that is unsuccessful, then our dedicated Community Support Team will speak to both parties to better understand the situation and mediate the dispute on your behalf.
- You must try to claim on your own insurance before using The Occupyd Space Owner Protection Guarantee, and be able to show evidence that this was refused.
- Evidence should be provided of damaged, lost or stolen item(s) including what the damage is, the current estimated value and proof of purchase. Photos should be taken of your space and / or items that you are listing within a 24 hour time period before your space is being rented out. These need to be time stamped so we recommend taking them on a smartphone where timestamps are automatically recorded.
- If you believe that the space you have rented out has been damaged or items included have been subjected to theft or damage you must make us aware within 24 hours from the time the booking ends.
- Make sure all items you give the user are mentioned in the listing. If they’re not in the listing, they’re not guaranteed.
- Make sure you can locate the proof of purchase and serial numbers for your items, these will be required for successful claims.
- Your items are guaranteed up to the value you paid for them (on your proof of purchase) subject to the limitations, exclusions and conditions set out below. It is at Occupyd’s discretion whether we pay out the purchase value, replacement value, or organise you a replacement item, but we’ll always try and please.